Custom Forms Artwork Tips & Guidelines.
If you have or want to create a custom form, we have some helpful artwork tips for you.
Looking for a quick and easy solution? Use our design online solution
to add your logo and company information to one of our standard template forms.
Artwork Tip #1
Invoice Artwork Size
- Create your design at the actual size you want us to print.
- Be sure the actual sizes matches one of our standard custom invoices sizes.
- Our standard sizes are:
- 8 ½” x 7
- 8 ½” x 11"
- 8 ½” x 14”
- 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Artwork Tip #2
Artwork File Size
The maximum file size for your custom invoices should be 20 MB.
Artwork Tip #3
Artwork File Format
- We convert all uploaded custom invoices artwork files to PDF.
- We do this so that we can create a file for you to proof of exactly what we will print.
- You can simply save your artwork as a PDF before uploading so you can see exactly what we will print.
Artwork Tip #4
- Your artwork must use spot colors or PMS colors, not CMYK.
- Use up to two ink colors in your artwork design.
- Our standard ink colors are: Black, Reflex Blue.
Artwork Tip #5
We're often asked, “Why can’t I copy and use the logo from my website?”
When you copy your logo from your website, the file is usually a .jpg, .png or .gif that was created at very low resolution. No matter how big or small your logo appears on the screen or how great the clarity is on your monitor, your website logo is a low resolution image that can load fast on your web page - but the resolution is just too low for professional printing.
To be safe, have your logo created in the largest size you’ll need to print as a vector file. Vector based logos are high resolution and can be resized without losing their resolution. This is one of the most important custom invoice artwork tips we can offer.
If you can't find the options you need feel free to contact one of our product specialists today. (404) 317-5266 | email@example.com
Ordering forms online with PrintedBrands.com is fast and simple when you use our custom forms artwork tips and guidelines.